We want to make sure that you are able to be as involved as you want to be, and we understand that you may need extra support to be able to participate in meetings or events.
We can offer a range of support, for you to get involved or access our services and understand our documents, including:
- Hearing loop
- British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter for the deaf
- Interpreter for those who can not speak English
- Type Talk
- Document translation for those who can not read English
- Large print, audio disk or Braille for those who can not read standard text
- Transport for those who do not have access to a vehicle or public transport (subject to criteria)
- Carers allowance (for children or other dependants)
- Travel and administration expenses
We want you to feel confident about getting involved and to develop your skills. We offer a range of free training, including:
- Training Hub. A variety of training opportunities which offer skills and development training.