Initial reports of ASB can be made in the following ways:
- By contacting our Customer Service Teams using the free-phone number 0800 408 0000 / 0300 555 0121 there is always someone available to take your call 24/7.
- In person to any member of Cheltenham Borough Homes (CBH) staff.
- In writing to Cheltenham House, or either area housing office.
- By e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our ‘Report an ASB issue’ online form
If the ASB involves criminal activity, threats of or actual violence, the Police should be contacted. This must also be reported to CBH as soon as possible.
If you have any information relating to a burglary or if you have noticed anything strange in your neighbourhood, you can call:
You will not be asked to reveal your name or any personal details.
If you suspect a burglary is in process, call 999.
For more information about Crimestoppers and how you can protect your property from burglaries check out the leaflets below:
Independent charity Crimestoppers help solve crime by promoting anonymous and safe means of getting relevant information anyone may have about crime to the police. You won’t be asked for your name, address or telephone number. The call isn’t recorded. Your online form won’t be traced, not even the IP address of the computer you’re using. You won’t have to appear in court. You won’t have to make a statement to the police. During 2012/2013 in Gloucestershire alone, information to Crimestoppers led to 104 people being arrested and charged and £188,598 worth of goods and drugs being recovered.Call 24/7 on 0800 555 111 or fill in the secure online form at https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/give-information-online/