Call us: Call us 0800 408 0000 / 0300 555 0121



Downsize with My Move

 If you are a CBH tenant looking to downsize, retire or reduce your living costs we could offer you a payment for moving to a small property as part of our My Move Scheme.

If eligible, tenants can choose from one of the following options:

  • £500 OR removals arranged and paid for up to a cost of £500
  • Removal of rubbish (up to 5 bulky items and 10 black bags) OR Bonus Scheme payment
  • Disconnect and reconnection of cooker and washing machine

You can find out more about the scheme, including how to qualify and what defines a property in good condition by reading the leaflet below:

If you have any questions about the My Move scheme contact the Empty Homes Team on 0800 408 0000