Call us: Call us 0800 408 0000 / 0300 555 0121



What you need to do if your circumstances change

The law says you must tell the Benefit Service if there are any changes to the information the Council has used to work out your housing and council tax benefit. You must tell them if you have a change to your circumstances.

 Find out how you can update your information on Cheltenham Borough Council’s website