Call us: Call us 0800 408 0000 / 0300 555 0121



Help with your rent and council tax

money_houseHousing benefit
This is a means-tested benefit which Cheltenham Borough Council administered on behalf of the Department of Works and Pensions (DWP).

Find out more including details of how to make a claim.

Council tax support
Council tax support replaced council tax benefit from 1st April 2013.

People over pension age are protected by a national scheme, but people below pension age have their support worked out based on a local scheme.

Find out more about the national and local scheme, including details of how to make a claim