Call us: Call us 0800 408 0000 / 0300 555 0121




You are entitled to apply to mutually exchange if you hold a secure or assured tenancy with either Cheltenham Borough Council or another registered social landlord such as a Housing Association tenant.

To register your interest complete a Home Exchange form available from Hester’s Way Community Resource Centre Office or Oakley Community Resource Centre.  You can look at folders which hold all the details of other tenants interested in exchanging properties at the Area Offices.

You can also register for FREE at  and exchange to another area of the UK.

If you find a tenant who wishes to move into your property and you would like to move into theirs you can apply to your Neighbourhood Housing Officer, based at the Area Offices.

To apply you both need to complete a Home Exchange application form.